5444 Saumure Road Cumberland (Ottawa, Ontario, CA - K4B 1T3) Built

$1,099,000

Ottawa Property Shop Realty

Joe Salazar Joe Salazar (613) 695-2525 (Office) 613-218-6714 (Cell) (613) 695-2626 (Fax) Request More Info

  • Type: Lots and Land
  • Style: Other
  • Development Level: Built
  • Lot Size: 100 acres
  • Taxes: $5,088.00 (2018)
  • MLS ® #: 1125197

Description

An exceptional opportunity for farming land! This lot with 1 dug well features 93.854 Acres to suit any farmers dream. 60% of the land has been previously cleared leaving 40% of forest. A great location for any agriculturalist.




Attachments

Brokered and Advertised by : REMAX AFFILIATES REALTY LTD., BROKERAGE
P2#289770117
top
Information is deemed to be correct but not guaranteed.

The trademarks MLS®, Multiple Listing Service® and the associated logos are owned by The Canadian Real Estate Association (CREA) and identify the quality of services provided by real estate professionals who are members of CREA.